Day 1: Arrival Uganda Entebbe
Arrive Entebbe and transfer to your hotel in Kampala. Depending on time of arrival visit the city centre or after noon at leisure. Dinner & Overnight:
Day 2: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
After early breakfast depart via Mpambire Drum Market and then Equator line. Stop over at Agip Motel Mbarara for lunch before continuing through the rolling hills of western Uganda via Rukingiri, arriving Bwindi late afternoon. Check-in at Gorilla Forest Camp Dinner and overnight
Day 3: Gorilla tracking
Have an early morning wake up call at 6:30AM and breakfast before briefing by ranger/guide at 8:00am before you begin our trek. The gorillas are tracked, located and after approximately one hour with them, return to base After lunch, take an optional afternoon trek to the waterfall or a village walk to visit the local community. The park boasts no fewer than 23 of the 24 Albertine Rift endemics including the spectacular, and globally threatened, African Broadbill and Shelly's Crimsonwing. Bwindi is richest in terms of birds, butterflies and trees. Dinner and overnight at your safari Camp
Day 4: Return to Kampala
After early morning break fast check out and return to Kampala via Mbarara and Lake Mburo N. Park.
Check in at your hotel in Kampala. Dinner & Overnight
Day 5: Departure
Depending on flight time you may want to shop for souvenirs in Kampala or visit the markets Cathedrals and Bahai Temple.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary