Day 1: Arrival in Uganda Entebbe
Arrival in Uganda Entebbe and meet African Game Trek Safaris tour guide and staff and transfer to Sheraton hotel or your preferred hotel- Dinner & Overnight.
Day 2: Kibale Forest National Park
After breakfast depart for Kibale Forest National Park. Check in at your preferred lodge. Afternoon at leisure or visit to Crater Lake area.
Day 3: Chimp Tracking in Kibale Forest National Park
After early morning breakfast be on time for the brief before you head for the forest walk to view diurnal species like the Red Colobus Monkey, Blue Monkey, Red-tailed monkey, Gray Checked Mangabeys, Vervet Monkey & Butterflies. The forest has the largest concentration of primates in Africa. After lunch proceed to the Queen Elizabeth National park via Kasese-Stopover at the Equator before proceeding to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Early wakeup at 5.30 am in time for game drive in search of predators, birdlife and Crater Lake area before returning to lodge for full breakfast. After lunch take an afternoon launch cruise along Kazinga channel. View scores of hippo, buffalo, and elephant and plenty of birdlife including African Jacana, Goliath Heron, and Pink backed and White pelican, Egyptian Geese and the rare Shoe bill. Return late evening to the lodge. Relax Poolside or at the lounge before retiring.
Day 5: Lake Mburo National Park
After early morning breakfast, depart for Lake Mburo National park with packed lunch. Check in at the Luxurious Muhingo lodge or your preferred Lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Jinja - The Source of the Nile
After breakfast head for a game drive to find Zebra, Cape buffalo, eland, topi, or a guided walk or a visit to the local herdsmen in the surrounding villages. Alternatives (horseback safari or Quad biking).
After lunch, depart for Jinja via tea and sugar plantations and the luxuriant Mabira Forest enroute. There are several options available including a boat cruise at The Source of The Nile where the river begins its tempestuous 4000 mile journey with intermittent rapids famous for white water rafting downstream. Explore the local villages and main street Jinja.
Day 7: Entebbe
After breakfast , depart for Entebbe International Airport . Depending on flght time you may wish to explore the local village through raised wooden walkways and the rainforest with a chance to see variety of bird and plant life or visit the Kasubi Tombs in Kampala.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary