Day 1 - Travel to Queen Elizabeth
With a great breakfast at your Hotel,your driver will meet you for a briefing and you set off at 7:30am to Queen Elizabeth National Park for your 3-days safari to queen elizabeth.the journey takes us through several Uganda's major towns like Masaka,Lyantonde to Mbarara town where we have our lunch at Agip Motel. After our lunch we continue through the tea plantations at Igara in Ishaka,through Kalinzu Forest Reserve and finally to a great view point of Queen Elizabeth National Park and the Kyambura Gorge(escarpment.) Evening Game drive,return to our lodge,
Day 2 - Game drive and Boat ride on Kazinga Channel
This is a fully packed day,we kick off the day with a morning game drive with sightings of elephants,buffalos,uganda kobs and lions.return at 11am,relax,lunch and get to your evening 2-hrs boat ride on the Kazinga Channel with lots of birds near the fishing village. Return for your relaxation and dinner plus overnight at your lodge
Day 3-Game drive and head back to Kampala/Entebbe International Airport.
After our breakfast,we head to the Game trails for another Game drive,Check out at 10AM and drive to Mbarara town for Lunch at Igongo Cultural Center.Continue to Kampala/Entebbe Airport but with a stop Over at The Uganda Equator.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary