Day 1: Murchison Falls National Park
Our driver guide picks you up from your Hotel and proceed northwest through Bombo to Murchison Falls National Park. With a lunch stopover in Masindi, depart to the Top of the Falls at the Bakers summit to marvel at the Spectacular Nile dropping in a wave of rapids through the Western Rift Valley. Transfer to Paraa Safari Lodge/Nile Safari Camp/Sambiya River Lodge/Red Chilli Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Murchison Falls National Park
Breakfast, then take a morning game drive with a game ranger/guide on the northern bank as you trail and lookout for; Elephant, Buffalo, Uganda Kob, Hartebeest, Oribi, Giraffe, Leopard and other game. It is only here that you can trail wildlife with an armed ranger guide. Return to the Lodge for lunch, after which, we take the boat cruise to the bottom of the falls. Lookout for Hippos, Nile crocodile, Waterbuck and a host of water birds. Return to the lodge for dinner and over night.
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park - Kampala/Entebbe
After breakfast, we drive back to Kampala en route visit Kaniyo Pabidi a section of Budongo forest for a primate trail, lookout for; Olive baboon, Colobus monkey, red-tailed monkey, blue monkey. After lunch, drive back to Kampala.
End of Safari.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary