Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
You will be picked up on arrival in the airport or hotel in the morning, a short safari briefing will be conducted then the clients depart Nairobi by road heading through the view point of the great rift valley escarpment, a stopover at the great rift valley escapement for the photo and shopping then continue with the safari to Masai Mara game reserve. Arriving in time for lunch at the budget camp/luxury lodge, after lunch relax, and then proceed for the evening game drive until 6.30 pm. Masai mara game reserve is the Kenyan Best Known Park for the big five, Leopard, Lion, Rhino, elephant, buffalo it is also the home of many wild animals like hyena, Giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, Thomson’s and grant gazelle, and much more African wild animals. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 2: Full Day in Masai Mara Game Reserve
Wake up early morning for the full breakfast, then proceed for the adventure in the park for the viewing of the animals. Masai Mara Game reserve has a high concentration of wild animals and this makes the adventure with Sun Splash safaris amazing and joyful. Picnic lunch will be served and there will be an optional visit to the Masai Village to witness the dancing and singing by the Masai Warriors and women. Clients will have a glimpse into their homestead and opportunity to take the picture of the home and of the Masai warriors. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve –Lake Nakuru National Park
Wake up very early morning to prepared for the morning game drive inside the Masai Mara game reserve. After the morning game drive return to the budget camp/luxury lodge for the full breakfast then depart for lake Nakuru by road, Lunch will be served en route, arriving in Nakuru in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the budget hotel/luxury lodge
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Samburu
Wake up early morning for the full breakfast, then proceed for the adventure in Lake Nakuru National park. Nakuru National Park is rich with over 350 bird species, the greater and lesser flamingoes, plovers, marabou stork, white pelican, egrets and not forgetting the white and black rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, lion, zebra, Antelope, buffalo and other wild animals. Lunch will be served en route to Samburu Game reserve. Dinner and overnight in budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 5: Full Day in Samburu Game Reserve
Wake up early morning for the full breakfast, then proceed for the adventure in the park for the viewing of the animals. Enjoy the viewing of the unique animals found in the park; such as cheetahs, lion, leopard, and the beautiful scenic of the park. Picnic lunch will be served in the park. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 6: Samburu– Nairobi City
Sixth day wake up very early morning to prepare for the morning game drive inside the Samburu game reserve. After the morning game drive return to the budget camp/luxury lodge for the full breakfast then depart for Nairobi by road, Lunch will be served en route, arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary