Day 1: Nairobi - Masai mara
Depart from your Nairobi hotel for the Masai Mara Game Reserve stopping at the view-point of the great Rift Valley and at Narok town for refueling. Arrive in time for lunch and an afternoon game drive in the reserve which is famous for its high animal concentration, abundance and variety. Dinner and overnight at the camp / lodge.
Day 2: Masai mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. In the evening, drive back to the camp / lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai mara - Lake nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast. After breakfast, depart the mara region for Nakuru, lunch enroute, with chances to view Mt.Longonot and lake Naivasha while on the main highway. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 4: Lake nakuru - Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Lake Nakuru National Park to proceed and Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli (Full Day)
After breakfast, proceed for an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Return to the campsite for breakfast. After breakfast, a further game drive where plains game including Zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and various antelopes can be seen. You will have lunch and leisure break at the camp or lodge then end with an evening game drive, looking out for the peak of Kilimanjaro which may be seen in clear weather from the observation hill. Large herds of elephant and hippo can be seen bathing swamp grounds whose water source is Mt. Kilimanjaro. All meals and overnight at the camp / lodge.
Day 6: Amboseli - Nairobi
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After a late breakfast, depart Amboseli for Nairobi with lunch enroute, arriving in the evening. Drop off at your hotel or the airport.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary