Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
After breakfast drive south through the Masai land to Amboseli National Park You will arrive in time for lunch. You will then have some rest in readiness for the Afternoon game drive that starts at 1600hrs. Later return back to the Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full days spent at the Amboseli National Park with morning and evening game drives. Located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the park has many animals and the fact that it is a plain makes sighting of animals much easier. On a clear day, you will be able to see the tallest mountain in Africa, The Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the campsite/lodge
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park
Today you will start with an early morning game drive that will be followed by breakfast. You will then depart with game drive en-route to Tsavo West National Park. Also referred to as the Land of the Man Eaters, Tsavo West is well known for the Lions that terrorized railway workers in the 1890s nearly halting the construction of the Kenya – Uganda Railway Line. You arrive at your campsite or lodge in time for lunch. At 1600hrs, enjoy an afternoon game drive within the park to introduce you to the game in the area. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 4: Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
You will have an early morning game drive, followed by breakfast after which you will depart for Tsavo East National Park. You will arrive in time for lunch. After a short rest, you will go for afternoon game drive at 1600hrs before you return back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Tsavo East – Mombasa
An early morning game drive will mark the climax of your safari in Kenya. This will be followed by breakfast and depart to Mombasa. You can opt to fly back home or extend your safari in Kenya with a stay in Mombasa beach.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary