Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and we travel by road to Kenya’s Northern Frontier District. Wild and rugged, Samburu is fiercely beautiful with its arid savannahs watered by the lovely UasoNyiro River. It is also one of Kenya’s most protected areas and home to species only found north of the equator, from the reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebras, Beisaoryxes, Gerenuk gazelle and Greater and lesser kudu.
Day 2: Full Day Exploring Samburu National Reserve
Full day in Samburu national park. Get good opportunity to watch the elephants, lions, leopards, and cheetahs that thrive in the reserve’s grasslands and acacia woodlands. And so the day is spent in alternating pursuits of exploration in the bush. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 3: Samburu– Lake Nakuru National Park
We enjoy an early morning game drive in Samburu National reserve andthe depart by road to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch is provided en route. Dinner and overnight at Nakuru Hotel
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park - Nairobi
Lake Nakuru National Park is dominated by a gentle undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry rift valley vegetation. Twenty seven percent of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. The Park was declared a Rhino Sanctuary in 1983. The Rhino stocking program which ensued received white rhinos from South Africa. Currently the sanctuary has approximately 45 black and 31 white rhinoceros. The Park lies in the volcanic – strewn Great Rift Valley, one of the chain of 8 lakes.
After breakfast, enjoy an extensive game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch is provided en route while heading to Nairobi. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon where your safari ends.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary