Day 1: Nairobi – Tsavo West National Park
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and we drive towards Tsavo West National Park. The Park is a vast expansion of African savanna with a more diverse array of habitats which include open plains, semi desert scrub, woodland, Chyulu Hills and rock outcrops. It’s famous for the Red Elephants, Oryx, and Gerenuk among other mammal’s species and bird life. Other notable features include Mzima Springs which are water source for Mombasa Town, Shetani Lava Flow and Ash cones, which is an example of recent volcanic eruption. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 2: Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast, start the morning game drive in the Tsavo east National Park, the game drive is scheduled for this day. The extensive diverse habitats offer ideal area to search for pride of Lions, Buffaloes, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Zebras, Hippos and Wildebeests. Mzima Spring, underground water seepage from Chyulu hills is a good place to watch the Hippos. There is also a wealth and diversity of birds’ species. Depart to Tsavo East arriving in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Tsavo east campsite or lodge
Day 3: Tsavo East – Nairobi
An early morning game drive allows further exploration of this great Park. The Park has large number of birds estimated to be over 500 species. After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving early afternoon.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary