Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive through the view point of the Great Rift Valley. Continue with the safari to Masai Mara Game Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at the camp/Lodge and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve is one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. The wild animals in the Park are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, and grants Gazelles. Overnight and dinner at the camp/lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Masai Mara then a full English breakfast back at the camp/lodge depart for Nairobi by road arriving early afternoon where the safari ends.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary