Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
This morning, we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive towards the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive in the afternoon until 6.30pm. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant.
The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lake shores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru - Bogoria – Nairobi
After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru to drive to lake Bogoria. Explore on foot this natural lake and view the Flamingoes in their thousands. Caution must be taken, while walking near the hot springs as these are super-hot. Lunch served en route while departing for Nairobi in the afternoon via Nakuru arriving in Nairobi in the late Afternoon.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary