Day 1 Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
This morning, we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive through the scenic Athi Plains and into the bush country of Amboseli National Park, home to the legendary Maasai tribesmen and famous for huge herds of Elephant. Arriving in Amboseli for lunch and check in the camp/lodge, following a delicious lunch we set off for a spectacular game drive until 6.30pm. Amboseli is big game country: Lion, Cheetah antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, buffalo and giraffe. The afternoon game run is planned to introduce you to intense beauty and drama that fill each day here. Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro can be seen in the park. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 2 Amboseli National Park – Nairobi City
After an early morning game drive followed by breakfast at the camp/lodge, we return by road to Nairobi. Arriving in Nairobi early afternoon
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary